NAC Safety 2020
- TOOLBOX TALKS
- You will get weekly toolbox talks emailed to your NAC email address. Foremen, review these toolbox talks to your crews. Discuss safety for your job-site too. If you have a large group or an employee who does not receive NAC emails, you can sign them in on the “Group Sign-In” button on the email.
- Employees without an NAC email can sign up here: NAC Email Sign Up
- 2020 SAFETY AGREEMENT
- Log on to the Employee Website and complete the 2020 Safety Agreement. It is an annual acknowledgement of our safety programs. Read through the brief summary of each safety program topic and check the “acknowledge” boxes, and submit.
- ADDITIONAL TRAINING
- Log on to the Employee Website. There will be additional training available for high-hazard situations that may contribute to Serious Injuries and Fatalities (SIFs), such as Fall Protection, Confined Space Entry, Scissor Lift/Aerial Lifts, and Forklifts Certification. To request access to training, contact NAC Safety.
Here at NAC, we are dedicated to providing you with a safe and healthy work environment. We don’t want safety to just be a sticker on your hard hat. We have developed a variety of safety tools to help you address hazards on your job, so you can work efficiently and safely.
LOGGING IN: Please login with your NAC email to access safety training, and other employee documents.
- New Hires: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access. You will find many helpful resources on the employee website.
- Trouble logging on? Click “lost your password?” to create your unique password. If you have trouble logging in, or are newly hired, please contact NAC Safety.
For NAC Employees Only:
Example (Jane Doe, SSN xxx-66-5555): User ID = JDOE | Password: 5555JD | Document Pass: 665555
Employee Handbooks (password protected)
Group Training (password protected)